Oh my gosh!! Do you guys know how blessed I am right now? I’ve been selected for the Liebster award!! I have no idea what it is but… me? I’m selected? Wow!!! Thank you so much to Nam H. Nguyen for nominating me…you have no idea how happy I am for this!! I thank the world of WordPress… Check out Nam H. Nguyen at http://scratchesandscribbles.com/ he is amazing!! I can’t believe he actually nominated me! Thanks again.
I’ve been blogging for only 3 weeks and I’m already famous! I’m kidding. But I’ve loved the journey so far and I thank everyone!! I didn’t even know there are awards and I am still so new to all this but I’ve got so much support from Nam and Suze so thanks again!
As part of being nominated for the award there are six simple rules to follow: 1. Thank the person who nominated you!! 2. Show off your award on your blog ( Because you deserve it of course) 3.Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you. 4.Post 11 random facts about yourself. 5.Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 1000 followers ( if you know that many because I’ll struggle here) 6.Create your own questions for your nominees.
Responding to Nam Nguyen’s questions…
When did you first start blogging and why?
I started in the beginning on March 2016 and honestly I started to blog only because of my best friend.. he told me to because he loved the way I wrote. Also for your information he is phenomenal and absolutely amazing…I wouldn’t be anywhere without him. So I give him a huge shoutout…thanks kid, you are my everything.But also it was my choice to put my writings out to the world so I just wanted to express how I feel daily and write whenever words flow. I’m glad I started though.
What did blogging teach you?
Blogging. It took me a while to know this word actually. Well I’m actually really new to all this but so far I’ve learnt that skills doesn’t just mean sports.. writing and art is also very important in a person’s life. Blogging taught me that I’m not the only person who feels the way I do and people relate to me well. Thank the world for such a nice discovery of writing.
What would you do, if your blog went viral?
Oh wow. This took me some time to figure out. I honestly don’t think this would happen but if my small blog of one girl ever decides to go viral… I’ll make time to reply to each and every comment. I would make someone feel better about their day and hopefully succeed. Maybe if I go viral… I could finally tell my parents that I started a blog. My friends don’t think I even know how to write well.. s I’ll show the world that “You know maybe I am good at something.”
What is your favourite book and why?
Actually… I’m not a book person. Please don’t hurt me. I used to hate reading but now I read way more than I used to. Mostly non-fiction is my favourite but fiction is also amazing at times. Holes by Louis Sachar is a beautiful book written so flawlessly.. I absolutely adore it. I like.. no love it because I feel like it’s relatable in a way and that really caught my eye. The story is thought of with such vivid thoughts and imagination. Everyone please read this book.
What is your favourite animal and why?
Well I really really love dogs!! My favourite breed would be beagle as of now. I love how they are so energetic.. it makes me so happy. All dogs are amazing actually because I feel like they think like humans in away too, you know? They have feelings too and they will cheer you up when you are feeling down and so I really appreciate that quality of theirs.
What do you do in your spare time and why?
I write of course.. or listen to music whichever mood I’m in. I usually don’t have free time with school and all but I have vacation now so I’ll surely write a lot but also reading and studying need to be don’t. Writing is just a way of venting how I feel.. whether angry or happy or sad or just like that. It really helps.
What do you work as and what did you always want to be?
I’m currently working as.. a student who is pretty useless at life but I’ve wanted to be a fashion designer for a long time now and I think it’ll turn out well. As a hobby I’ll open up my own business maybe and try new things. I might become a journalist by profession because of my love for writing and research but I also may take on YouTube as a career. Who knows what lies ahead?
If you had one place you could live, where would it be?
In my state if mind right now, thinking of that one place to live never came to me because I can’t think of things like that. It’s only India and passing school. If ever I had that wonderful choice then maybe Germany but I wouldn’t want to leave my best friends behind so wherever they live, I would like to also. How about Maldives or some beach? That would be pretty amazing too right?
What is your favourite country?
I’m sorry to say but I don’t think I have a favourite country. The world is my canvas. I just love to travel.. even though I haven’t got the chance to.. I’m still a kid so it’s fruitless.
What is your vice?
What does that mean? I had to look it up on Google and it said wicked behavior and something related to that. Well I’m guessing what is my bad habit? I don’t like how I easy fall for everything.. people and situations alike. I know this is really deep and sentimental but it’s true. I’m too easy at forgiving and letting people enter my life and I honestly don’t like that. Sorry I still might not get the meaning of vice because I don’t know whether this is related to that.
What is your most important trait?
Being relatable. I am proud to say that no one in this entire world can be as relatable as me. Only in some situations though. I make people feel special and a lot of people have trusted me and not regretted it and I’m very grateful for that. So I believe that I’m good at understanding people and their problems and I hope I help a lot of people in the future.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I’m pretty tall for an 8th grade girl. I’m about 5 feet 10 inches.
- I absolutely love photography… others that is. 🙂
- I want to go on a world tour.
- I know I can change the world.. at least mine.
- I am Indian and proud.. in a way.
- I wish I was good at something.
- I want to make my family proud.
- I cry way more than I should.
- I always dream of having a perfect life with a nice boyfriend and such.
- I always think that being a boy is so much easier than being a girl because of all the drama but I’m not entirely sure.
- I honestly don’t care what people think about me.. me, myself and I is all that matters.
11 Of My nominees:
1. https://spoonfulofthoughtsblog.wordpress.com/ She writes really well. Keep it up. 🙂
2. https://musingsofablueberry.wordpress.com/ Her blog is very unique and I really appreciate that! Go check it out.
I’m extremely sorry that in couldnt nominate 11 bloggers and honestly I don’t even know that many but please accept my apology and visit these two blogs..they are very nice. I will update as soon as I enjoy someone else’s amazing blog. Sorry again..
My 11 questions to my nominees are:
1. What is writing to you?
2. Do you have anyone that you share your writing with regularly?
3. Do you enjoy writing to yourself or to/about others?
4. Would you continue to write even if your family or friends say that you can’t amount to anything?(this is from personal experience by the way)
5. Do you care about how many followers you have?
6. Do you have a one in a lifetime friend who love but they don’t feel the same way? (Again so many references toward me..)
7. Have you found the joy in your life and have you bought joy to others lives?
8. What does music mean to you?
9. When you were young or if you are like me..do you believe that you were destined for greatness?
10. What do you aim to be when you grow up? Not what you might become but what you’ve dreamed of becoming.
11. Are you happy with your life? Do you think you can make it better or feel more happy then your current situation? If so, are you willing to risk it to find happiness?
Thank you again so much to Nam for nominating me and it’s been a pleasure..I never thought I’d get this far into what I started and I admit..it feels excellent. Thank you to my best friend,AK aka Kid (as I don’t want to mention the name) for always being there.. You have no idea how much you mean to me and have done for me.
“Grab a camera and come with me..we could change the world” ~ AK
Forever and Always