Hey! I’ve been tagged by MimiTa and she is extremely good at writing so please first before reading, check out her website!! Anyway here goes..
FOUR NAMES PEOPLE CALL ME OTHER THAN MY REAL NAME:
1.Maggi (love it!!) 2.Megs 3.Burj Khalifa (and other tall buildings) 4.Shastry (last name..only my brother’s friends used to do that)
FOUR JOBS I’VE HAD: (I’m still in school but like I’ll just whip something up)
1.Birthday Planner (Always plan and make the card and stuff..its really fun) 2.Moderator of a community on Google Plus (hehe but it’s about music so I’m happy) 3.President of the Tall Club (seriously we have positions and stuff..just for fun of course.) 4.Professional Dreamer 🙂
FOUR MOVIES I’VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1.Sholay (Hindi movie but very very awesome even though it was shot a long time ago) 2. A Few Good Men (The only Tom Cruise movie I will ever enjoy) 3. She’s the Man ( OMG love this!!) 4. *drumroll* Escape to Victory (This is officially the coolest movie I will ever watch)
I personally watch a lot of movies more than once but these came into my head first so..yay! Also like Mean Girls..coz..duh!!
FOUR BOOKS OR AUTHORS I RECOMMEND:
1. DAN FREAKING BROWN (nope it’s just Dan Brown but his writing is extraordinary!!) 2.Rainbow Rowell (I only read 2 books and they are romance novels but I love them) 3.Erle Stanley Garderner (Forgive the spellings..but he writes mystery! Woohoo!) 4.The Firm by John Grisham (Oh My God this is so intense and amazing!!)
FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED: (nowhere..hence the dream of travelling the world.)
1.California, U.S. 2. New Jersey (born there!) 3. My house 4. My head (lol)
It’s so unfair how my parents visited so many places when I was either not born or very young to not remember anything.. 😦
FOUR PLACES I’VE VISITED: (please don’t make me do this)
1.Neverland (had to grow up though..what a disappointment) 2.My grandma’s house 3. The bathroom 4.The theater
FOUR THINGS I’D RATHER BE DOING RIGHT NOW: (actually i love blogging but nonetheless..answering the question)
1.Traveling duh! 2.Not being lazy 😦 3. Making my dreams a reality 4. Running away
FOUR FOODS I’D PREFER NOT TO EAT:
1.Chili 2.Cardammom 3. Garlic 4. Ginger
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. SUBWAY!! 2. Oreo Krushers (or like oreo milkshakes or oreo anything basically 🙂 3.Poori (Indian dish!) 4.Tacos!
FOUR TELEVISION SHOWS I WATCH: (i don’t watch The Big Bang theory and such..I’m a kid, thank you)
1.Phineas and Ferb 2.Teen Titans 3.Fairytail (The best manga eva!!) 4.Kick Buttowski!!
FOUR THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:
1.Meeting my friends in school 2.Friends’ birthdays! (#BirthdayPlanner) 3. Celebrations of stuff? 4. Everything else as well 🙂
FOUR THINGS I’M ALWAYS SAYING:
1.Ka Kaw (Do not ask) 2.I miss my friends. 3.Like um.. 4. I know right!!
FOUR PEOPLE TO TAG:
1. Spoonfullofthoughtsblog – https://spoonfulofthoughtsblog.wordpress.com/ The blog is amazing!! She writes such beautiful posts and she is one of my online inspirations..Thank you so much for that!!
2. https://thoughtsofaseekerblog.wordpress.com/ Oh my gosh!! He writes such inspiring things!! Please read these!! I wish I had friends like him.. AHHH Keep up with whatever you do dude.. I hope you live your life awesomely! (Not that you are not already awesome)
3. https://yourstrulykk.wordpress.com/ AHH why have I not met these extraordinary people?? I wish I could write so well. But please follow her..she writes too good..hope I meet you someday!! 🙂
4.https://talesabouttails.wordpress.com/ I love dogs and who is a better person to visit than her?? Nobody!! This blog is sooo sweet and cute and everything nice!! I hope you become very famous and stuff so I can say that I know you haha. I love your blog! Also thank you to her because she is one of the first people who read my blogs when I started!! I owe it to you 😀
X Forever and Always X